Học tiếng Việt miễn phí với người Sài Gòn.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Support me

Thank you for learning Southern Vietnamese with me!

I’m Tommy and I was born in Saigon, Ho Chi Minh city, the largest city in Vietnam.

I’m passionate about making videos teaching Vietnamese and introducing the modern and traditional Vietnam to the world.

I made the first Vietnamese video lesson in November, 2013. And now my channel  has more than 500 Vietnamese video lessons. You can learn, for free, with these videos. And I’m happy to help you learn my mother language. My biggest goal is to make Vietnamese learning enjoyable and accessible to everybody.


I used to work full-time for a travel company in Ho Chi Minh city. But these days, I just work 4 to 5 days a week, and I spend my free time to make Vietnamese video lessons. In order to make a lesson, I have to spend many hours, and even a whole day. My income, therefore, has been reduced. I want to make more lessons, and in order to do that, I really need your support.

Please take a few moments to consider one or more of the following options:
* Book your Accommodation
* Become a sponsor
* Spread the word


Book your Accommodation
You can book your accommodation in Vietnam (or anywhere else in the world) through my website. If you make a booking, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). All you have to do is start your hotel search via any of the Agoda links or search boxes (like the one below) on this website. 

Become a sponsor. Support me via Paypal
(Simply click the link, enter an amount, log in to your PayPal account and you're done.)


Benefits of being a sponsor:
1/ Free to ask me any questions about all lessons on www.VietnameseConversation.Blogspot.com
2/ Don’t know how to pronounce a Vietnamese word/phrase/sentence correctly? I will record it and send it to you.
3/ New conversation lesson every week.
4/ Intermediate and Advanced Vietnamese lessons
5/ Learn Vietnamese throught Vietnamese movies, stories and news


Our Current sponsors

I have a dream that one day this site and my Youtube channel will become a library full of Vietnamese books, and everybody can read, and learn from them for free. Thank you very much to our current sponsors who are helping me make that dream come true.

Cám ơn anh Clayton Davis.

Cám ơn bạn/anh Stan Golab.


Cám ơn bạn Tina Nguyen.

Cám ơn bạn 張 文慧

"Video của anh giúp tôi rất nhiều." - I'm very happy to hear that, anh Stan Golab. 


Thank you and Enjoy learning Vietnamese with me 

Tommy Lee (Ly Thanh Tung / Tung Ly)





1 comment:

  1. You should list your url as http://vietnameseconversation.blogspot.com/ not http://www.vietnameseconversation.blogspot.com/ - the latter one isn't accurate, and actually makes Google Chrome show a scary security warning page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers