Học tiếng Việt miễn phí với người Sài Gòn.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Conversation 66, 67, 68 (Paid lessons)

Conversation 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and Videos


How to buy them: 
1/ Pay via Paypal, 5USD


2/ After paying, please send me your e-mail address. My e-mail address is tung.thanh.ly@gmail.com

3/ I will send you the Video lesson links and text of Conversations 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68. 

You also can consider to become a sponsor by supporting me 10USD/month. Being a sponsor, you can access all paid lessons on this website. I'm going to make about 4 lessons a month, and I am thinking of making intermediate lesson with 2,000 words too. 

Thank you.
............................................................................................

Conversation 66:  Thật là phiền – What a nuisance

Conversation 67: Biết đủ là đủ - Good enough


Conversation 68: Dự báo thời tiết – Weather forecast


Conversation 67: Biết đủ là đủ - Good enough

Nam: Duy, bạn có đọc qua mục quảng cáo tuyển dụng này trên báo không?
Duy, have you read this recruitment ad in the paper?

Duy: Không. Mình không có dự định tìm kiếm một công việc mới. Mình đã làm ở đây từ sau khi mình tốt nghiệp. Mình thích làm việc ở đây
No, I haven’t. I’m not interested in finding a new job. I’ve been here since I left school. I like working here.

Dự định – Plan (noun)
Tìm kiếm – To find
Tốt nghiệp – To graduate

Nam: Thật hả? Mình chỉ mới làm ở đây được ba tháng và mình đã chán ngáy việc làm cùng một công việc mỗi ngày ở đây. Mình cần một chút phiêu lưu mạo hiểm.

Really? I’ve only been here for three months and I’m already fed up with doing the same thing every day. I need some adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers