Học tiếng Việt miễn phí với người Sài Gòn.

Friday, July 27, 2018

Intermediate level: Tào tháo rượt (with subtitles)




Mr. Davis: The YouTube lesson Tào tháo rượt was pretty hard for me. You will really teach us everything, even stuff that nobody else will teach. Lý Thanh Tùng: Yes, I do I will teach everything that you will speak/use in real daily life in Vietnam I know this lesson is quite difficult You just need to remember that Tào tháo rượt means you need to go to the toilet right away Because you maybe ate something not hygienic and your stools are loose, with or without water and you go to the toilet one time or two times because of Tào tháo rượt I think it has happened to us in daily life. Dí has the same meaning with Tào tháo rượt When I make these lessons, I hope that all of you understand the usage of these key words That's all The main purpose Slowly your Vietnamese will become better, and then you can understand all You need to rewatch many times, hehe When I was in high school, I studied English. Every night I watched the news and listened to the radio, and i just hoped that I could understand about 50% of what they were saying. I hope that all of you can understand about 40 - 50% of what I am saying in those intermediate and high intermediate lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers