Học tiếng Việt miễn phí với người Sài Gòn.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Conversation 63, 64, 65 (Paid lessons)

Conversation 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 and Videos


How to buy them: 
1/ Pay via Paypal, 5USD


2/ After paying, please send me your e-mail address. My e-mail address is tung.thanh.ly@gmail.com

3/ I will send you the Video lesson links and text of Conversations 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65. 

You also can consider to become a sponsor by supporting me 10USD/month. Being a sponsor, you can access all paid lessons on this website. I'm going to make about 4 lessons a month, and I am thinking of making intermediate lesson with 2,000 words too. 

Thank you.
............................

Conversation 63
Yến:  anh à, chúng ta đã ngồi ở đây mười lăm phút rồi đó… Em không đợi nữa đâu. Em đói bụng lắm rồi. Anh thử gọi nhân viên phục vụ một lần nữa xem sao
Dear, we’ve been waiting here for 15 minutes… I’m not going to wait any longer. I’m very hungry now. Please try to call the waiter one more time.

Anh thử gọi nhân viên phục vụ một lần nữa xem sao – Literal: You try call waiter one time more see how.

Nam: Anh biết. Nhưng anh ta đang nói chuyện với cô gái đó
I know. But he’s talking to that girl.

Yến:  Anh ta nói chuyện với cổ từ lúc chúng ta bước vào cho đến giờ! Thấy gái đẹp là quên hết mọi thứ.  Chẳng còn biết/quan tâm là khách hàng đang đợi mình
He’s been talking to her since we came in.  Seeing a beautiful girl makes him forget everything. He doesn't care that guests are waiting for him


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers